How much can I gain? Introduction to lean management
3 march 2016
How much can I still improve my business? By 10%, 20%? Each participant will find the answer to this question by participating in the business process simulation, “Lean Success Company”. On this course you’ll learn why well-implemented lean management gives such spectacular and lasting effects. Understanding lean implementations, you will learn how your competition benefits from them.
- 3 business expectations (faster, cheaper, better): how to reconcile them?
- The revolutionary paradigm shift of thinking about business, or the establishment of lean management.
- “Lean Success Company” simulation.
- What can lean do in my company? Examples of implementation.
How to save time and money: Lean management methods in practice
17 march 2016
You already know that thanks to the implementation of lean management, you can increase the efficiency of your company by up to 30%. So, how is this done? The answer can be found in this course, where you will learn the main lean techniques and their potential to strengthen your effectiveness.
- The methods of observing production and office processes.
- Recording observations – Current State Value Stream Map.
- 5S as a foundation for improvement.
- Short series? How can you quickly convert your machine – SMED will help.
- TPM, or how to avoid accidents and reduce downtime.
- Make decisions quickly – Visual Management in practice.
- How to encourage people to think – the benefits of Kaizen.
How to keep the effects: Lean leadership
28 kwiecień 2016
You want to improve your business and you already know that lean methods will raise its effectiveness significantly. Are you wondering how to convince people to change their thinking in order to implemented changes and bring the expected results? This training will give you the answers to this question and raise your perseverance in the pursuit of success.
- Global trends and their impact on business, even local.
- Who likes change?
- Resistance – where does it come from?
- How to overcome resistance – the conclusions of model changes.
- How quickly do people accept change? – a typology.
- 2 methods of lean implementation – benefits and requirements.
- Stages of lean projects – the role of managers
- Who is involved in a lean project?
- Crises in the company’s development, or what awaits you soon.
- How lean methods can help you get through crises.
- How to motivate employees to adopt changes without spending a dime?
- How to encourage people to innovate or how to implement a system of ideas?